Serves 4 | 77 calories per serve
- 500g cauliflower (1 medium head)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce* (optional) *Note: use gluten free soy sauce if you are gluten intolerant.
- Salt and pepper
- Process the cauliflower, including the core in a food processor (or grate) until crumbly.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan until hot, sauté garlic and shallots until tender. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring until golden brown.
- Add soy sauce (optional) and salt and pepper to serve.
Tip: Great with curries and stir-fries.