Egg-cellent Weight Loss Tips to Survive the Easter Holidays
For most, our daily routines have changed as we find ourselves spending most of our time at home. While for some it can be a nice break from the outside world, catching up on spring cleaning, reading and working your way through your favourite pajamas, for other’s the isolation can be quite daunting.
One of the challenges you could experience during isolation is controlling your eating, as being stuck at home can make you want to eat more (whether for comfort, boredom or due to availability) and at certain times of the year this can be even more challenging. With the Easter long weekend just around the corner, if you have ventured to the shops, you may find yourself tempted by your chocolate stashed around the house.
The good news? If you are planning on staying on your weight loss plan during the Easter holidays (and a big pat on the back if you do!), you don’t have to completely be chocolate-free. Try these guilt-free chocolate ideas below!
- Use the Chocolate flavoured Tony Ferguson Shakes for your meal replacements. If you would like to increase the chocolate flavouring, add an additional ½ teaspoon cocoa or cacao flavouring to the shake.
- Use the Tony Ferguson Chocolate Brownie Bar as your meal replacement.
- Make the Tony Ferguson Chocolate shakes into a frappe. To make a Frappe, simply add to a blender, ½ - ¾ cup ice, 1 tablespoon water (may blend easier in some blenders) and your shake powder, then blend until frappe consistency.
- Make your Tony Ferguson Shake into a chocolate ice cream. Combine your shake with around 90-100ml water. Place into a little container with a lid in the freezer for 1-2 hours or until frozen. Compliment with your favourite fruit!
- Time to get baking – view our Tony Ferguson Shake recipes that use chocolate flavoured shakes, including the Chocolate Cupcakes, Trifle or Choc Banana Cookies.
- Try the Tony Ferguson Smoothie Bowl – Chocolate Cacao flavour as a snack along with you fruit serve or nuts as your healthy fat serve.
If you’re going to indulge in a chocolate treat, the main thing is to enjoy it (savour the moment!). Choose your favourite, keep the portion small and then start fresh on your weight loss plan the next day.
Wishing everyone the best during these challenging times, keep safe.