Bean, Tomato and Cashew Salad
Serves 8 | 155 calories per serve
- 700g green beans, trimmed and sliced into 3cm pieces
- 1 large head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 500g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 leek, chopped
- 100g cashews, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large saucepan to the boil. Add beans and broccoli, cooking for 3-5 minutes or until bright green. Drain and place in cold water until they are cool. Remove from water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Add olive oil to frying pan and heat over medium heat. Add leeks and tomatoes, cooking for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Place beans, broccoli, tomatoes, leeks and cashews in a serving bowl. Toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve as a side dish.