Chargrilled Chicken with Vegetables
Serves 4, 345 calories per serve
- 640g chicken breast, halved horizontally
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (e.g. oregano, basil, parsley)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 1cm slices lengthwise
- 1 handful basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Combine the chicken with the lemon juice, 1 garlic clove, fresh herbs and olive oil. Marinade for 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat a char grill or barbecue.
- Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side or until just cook. Set aside.
- Spray the zucchini, asparagus and capsicum with oil spray and char grill for 2-3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- Whisk the vinegar with the remaining garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add the grilled vegetables and basil and toss to combine. Serve with the chicken.