Chilli Lamb Stir Fry
Serves 4, 326 per serve
- 640g lamb loin or backstrap, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt reduced soy sauce*
- 2 tablespoons chingkiang (brown) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 small red chillies, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved
- Sliced chilli and spring onion to garnish
*Note: use gluten free soy sauce if you are gluten intolerant.
- Combine the light soy, rice wine, pepper and oil in a bowl and stir through the sliced lamb. Allow to marinate for at least half an hour.
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the lamb in batches and stir fry quickly until just done. Return the lamb to the wok then add the garlic, chillies, spring onion, broccolini and reserved sauce. Heat through.
- Serve with extra chilli and spring onion.