Chocolate Banana Cookies
- 1 Tony Ferguson Shake – Chocolate flavour (or other)
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husks
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ medium banana, mashed
- 1½ teaspoons stevia or preferred sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cocao powder
- 30ml water
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well, and allow to sit for 15 minutes. It will thicken and dry up a bit.
- Get a baking tray, spray with oil spray, line with baking paper and then spray paper with oil spray. Using 2 small dessertspoons, scoop up mixture to make a 2.5cm balls and place on baking tray, flatten top only slightly. Do this with all the mix. Place in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy with a cup of tea.
Note: This recipe uses up half a fruit serve and half a healthy fats serve. It makes 1 meal serve or 2 snack serves.