Fish & Bean Salad
Serves 4, 255 calories
- 640g thick white fish fillets, skinned and boned
- Olive oil spray
- 200g green beans, blanched and halved
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cucumber, cut into batons
- 12 black pitted olives, halved
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 small handful basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Green salad leaves to serve
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Spray the fish with the olive oil spray, place in the frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until just cooked. Set aside.
- Combine the beans, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, onion and basil in a bowl.
- Mix together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard and pour over the vegetables, tossing well to combine.
- Cut the fish into large chunks and combine with the salad.
- Serve on a bed of green salad leaves with freshly ground black pepper.