Serves 4, 256 calories per serve
- 640g lamb mince
- 1 large onion, grated
- 1/3 cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 3 teaspoons Moroccan spice
- Olive oil spray
- Onion slices and parsley, drizzled with lemon juice
- Eggplant caviar or dip (optional, could use hummus or yoghurt)
- Combine the mince, grated onion, parsley, mint and spice in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Divide the meat into 8 portions and form around skewers in a sausage shape.
- Heat a hot plate or barbeque, spray the kofta with oil and cook until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of salad and eggplant dip in a wrap if desired.