Grilled Vegetables with Ginger Dressing
Serves 4, 90 calories per serve
- 4 baby pak choy, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 asparagus spears
- 100g green beans
- 1 baby fennel, quartered
- 1 red banana chilli, cut into slices lengthwise
- Olive oil spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- Heat a char grill or barbecue.
- Spray the vegetables with oil and combine with the garlic.
- Grill the vegetables and chilli until coloured and arrange on serving plates.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small saucepan and warm gently. It should be just warm.
- Drizzle dressing over the vegetables and serve.