Homemade Fruit & Nut Muesli
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 50g chopped dried apricots
- 25g dried cranberries
- 25g raisins
- 40g chopped dates
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped mixed raw nuts
- Place the oats in a large bowl with the apricots, cranberries, raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and nuts. Toss to fully combine.
- Muesli may be served with 1 cup skim milk or 1/2 cup low fat natural yoghurt per serving.
Tip: This recipe makes multiple serves. Store extra in an airtight jar in a cool place.