Lamb Mint Salad
Serves 4, 423 calories per serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x 160g lean lamb leg steaks
- Salt and pepper
- 200g green beans, blanched
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g rocket
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Whisk together the oil and the vinegar, season with salt and pepper and stir in the mint.
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frypan over high heat. Season the lamb with
salt and pepper and seal on both sides. Reduce heat to medium and
cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Set aside to rest.
2. In a large bowl place beans, tomatoes, rocket and mint. Slice the lamb
into thin strips and add to the bowl. Toss gently.
3. Distribute between serving plates and drizzle with mint dressing.