Serves 1, 418 calories per serve
- 1 medium wholegrain pita bread
- 100g lean lamb, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/2 shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 3-4 black olives, halved
- 15g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low fat natural yoghurt
- 3/4 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated cucumber (optional)
- Spray oil
1. Preheat oven to 160°C.
2. Combine cumin, ½ teaspoon garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and olive oil
in a small bowl. Add lamb and mix to combine.
3. Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook lamb for 4-5 minutes, or until cooked
through and tender.
4. Meanwhile, place pita bread on a non-stick oven tray and warm in oven
for 3-4 minutes, or until pita bread is warm.
5. Place yoghurt, ¼ teaspoon crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and
grated cucumber in a bowl and stir to combine.
6. Serve pita bread on a plate with salad, olives and lamb on top.
Crumble feta over lamb and salad. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing.