Lemon Spice Chicken with Crunchy Cabbage
Serves 4 | 287 calories per serve
- 4 x 160g chicken thigh pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons paprika (smoky paprika is best)
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
CRUNCHY CABBAGE SALAD:
- ¼ red cabbage finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into thin batons
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded and cut into batons
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray chicken with olive oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large snap lock bag. Add chicken and toss until it is well coated.
- Place the chicken onto the baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. When cold enough to handle, finely slice.
- Combine with crunchy cabbage salad
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk lemon juice, vinegar and oil together in a small jug and drizzle over salad. Toss to combine.