Mushroom & Pak Choy Stir Fry
Serves 4, 72 calories per serve
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch pak choy, cut into pieces
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes, drained and sliced
- 300g Asian mushrooms (e.g. shiitake, oyster), halved if large
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce*
Note: use gluten free soy sauce if you are gluten intolerant.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan. Add garlic then pak choy and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add all the mushrooms and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the soy sauce and stir through. Serve as a side dish.