Peach and Sugar Snap Salad
Serves 4, 61 calories per serve
- Olive oil spray
- 2 peaches, stoned and cut into halves
- 200g sugar snap peas, blanched
- 50g salad leaves
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Spray the peaches with the oil spray.
- Heat a char grill or frying pan and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes on each side.
- In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Serve topped with the grilled peaches.
- Season to taste.