Pork Chops with Chargrilled Vegetable Salad
Serves 4 | 228 calories per serve
- Olive oil spray
- 4 x 160g pork cutlets, fat trimmed
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced into 8-10 slices
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and sliced into 8-10 slices
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthways and halved
- 6 large brown mushrooms, quartered
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 100g rocket leaves or baby spinach
- Heat a grill plate and spray with olive oil. Cook pork cutlets for 3 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Cook the vegetables on a heated, oiled grill plate for 2-5 minutes each side until tender and slightly charred. Combine in a large bowl with half the balsamic vinegar and rocket leaves. Toss to coat.
- Serve pork cutlets with salad and a drizzle of the remaining balsamic vinegar. Season to taste.