Roast Tuna Steaks with Tomato
Serves 4, 329 calories per serve
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 x 160g thick tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, roughly diced
- Basil leaves plus extra to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salad or steamed vegetables to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C
- Place the onion and garlic in the base of a baking dish.
- Place the tuna on top and sprinkle with the olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the olives, tomatoes and a few basil leaves between the steaks and bake for 10 minutes. The tuna should be pink in the middle.
- Serve with salad or vegetables of choice.