Serves 4 | 401 calories per serve
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 640g lean beef mince
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 large onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup prepared gravy
- 100g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced thinly
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- Notatoes (see recipe of the same name)
Note: use gluten-free gravy if you are gluten intolerant.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mince, garlic, onion and cumin and cook until mince is browned.
- Add the tomatoes, mixed herbs and gravy and combine well. Add the chopped vegetables, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until sauce thickens and the vegetables are soft.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Transfer the mince mixture to an ovenproof dish and top with the Notatoes. Place dish under the grill until the top is lightly browned
- Serve with a side salad or steamed vegetables.
Tips: To keep sodium down choose salt reduced gravy