Spiced Bream with Salsa
Serves 4 | 309 calories per serve
- 4 x 160g bream fillets
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 100g green beans
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ Spanish onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place fish fillets into shallow baking tray. Combine cumin, paprika, garlic and oil to form a paste. Rub over the fish. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue plate to high. Reduce heat to medium and spray with olive oil. Cook fish for 3 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Steam beans until tender.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve fish with salsa and green beans.