Spiced Bream with Salsa
Serves 4 | 205 calories per serve
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 100g spinach leaves
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup low-fat milk
- 120g low-fat ricotta, crumbled
- Tomato salsa and a salad
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 4 x muffin tins with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the spinach and spring onions and cook, stirring until the spinach is wilted. Set aside to cool. Chop finely.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the spinach mixture and season well.
- Divide the mixture between the 4 prepared muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes or until set and golden.
- Serve with salsa and a green salad.