Makes 2 meal serves or 4 snacks
To do in advance:
- Chocolate or Vanilla Cupcakes as made to recipe
- 1 sachet of Aeroplane Jelly Lite as per directions
- 1 Tony Ferguson Shake – Vanilla flavour
- 100 ml Water
- 1 cup berries e.g. chopped strawberries and blueberries
- 2-4 small dessert cups
Make up cupcakes and jelly as directed in advance. Break up cupcakes into little pieces.
When ready to assemble:
- In a small bowl add the shake and the water and mix well until combined to make a custard. This will thicken as time goes so a little more water can be added if becomes too thick. Make when you plan on assembling trifle and not in advance.
- To assemble; in each dessert cup evenly drizzle a little custard, then layer little bits of jelly, some berries, a few little pieces of cupcake. Repeat to make about 2-3 layers.
- Enjoy as a meal replacement and fruit serve or as a snack serve.
Note: This recipe uses up 1 meal replacement, 1 fruit serve per serve as a meal. It makes 2 meal serves or alternatively it can make 4 snack serves.