Tuna Brown Rice Salad
Serves 1, 348 calories per serve
- 125-195g can of tuna in spring water
- 1/2 cup brown rice (or rice and barley mix)
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Chilli (optional)
- Herbs and spices to taste
1. Cook rice according to packet instructions. Then allow to cool.
2. Combine tuna and salad vegetables into a bowl.
3. Add cooked rice, lemon juice and olive oil. Stir to combine.
4. Add flavourings such as chilli, pepper or herbs and spices to taste.