Tuna Kebabs with Spicy Coleslaw
Serves 1, 348 calories per serve
- 640g tuna steaks, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 small chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Olive oil spray
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Handful of mint leaves
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the tuna cubes and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Thread the tuna onto skewers (if they are wooden they will need to be soaked in advance). Heat a large frying pan or grill plate over medium heat and spray with olive oil. Cook the tuna for one minute on each side. It should remain rare.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Serve with the tuna.