Tony Ferguson Anti-Bloating Smoothie
If your clothes are feeling a little tighter after silly season, and maybe a few too many champagnes, it could be time to prioritise your digestion. Lots of things can make us feel bloated, including larger portions of food, alcohol, eating heavier and richer food, or missing out on serves of fruits and vegetables. This can cause sluggish digestion or inflammation of the stomach and gut.
Eating more foods that are high in nutrients and eating less foods that have inflammatory compounds can help you to reduce this bloated feeling.
Try this smoothie as a heathy breakfast option:
- 1 frozen banana or 1/2 cup papaya
- 1 cup coconut water or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serve 40g Tony Ferguson Rapid Shake (Vanilla or another preferred flavour)
- 1 handful mint
- 1 tablespoon finely diced ginger
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt with probiotics
The ingredients in this smoothie have been chosen due to their healthy effects on digestion, all contain probiotics, nutrients or enzymes that assist digestion and can reduce bloating.
Purchase Tony Ferguson products here.